Burning Crusade Classic will have a new profession called Jewelcrafting that allows you to craft necklaces, rings, gems and more. Jewelcrafting profession is usually matched with Mining. And more details can be learned below.
What is Burning Crusade Classic Jewelcrafting?
Jewelcrafting is a new profession added to Burning Crusade Classic. Players can select this profession to craft rings, necklaces, trinkets, crowns, healing statues, and gems. And with Jewelcrafting, you will use a new ability called Prospecting to mine or drawn raw materials from ore for this profession.
In general, the most common profession to match with Jewelcrafting is Mining, because the majority of your raw materials are from ore. And you can obtain many materials via the act of Mining. What's more, Alchemy is also a good choice if you want to double up on your manufacturing professions and make the highest-level gems.
Burning Crusade Classic Jewelcrafting profession trainers
The Jewelcrafting profession trainers in Burning Crusade Classic refer to Azeroth Jewelcrafting trainers and Outland Jewelcrafting trainers. The former is for 1-300 Jewelcrafting, and another is for 300-375 Jewelcrafting.
1. Azeroth Jewelcrafting trainers
- Farii: located in Crystal Hall in The Exodar at /way 44.8, 25.6.
- Kalinda: located in The Hall of Respite in Silvermoon City at /way 90.6, 73.8.
2. Outland Jewelcrafting trainers
- Hamanar: located at Aldor's Rise in Shattrath at /way 35.8, 20.6.
- Tatiana: located at Honor Hold in Hellfire Penninsula at /way 54.6, 63.6.
- Kalaen: located at Thrallmar in Hellfire Penninsula at /way 56.8, 37.6.
- Jazdalaad: located at Stormspire in Netherstorm at /way 44.4, 34.0.
Hope now you have learned a lot about Burning Crusade Classic Jewelcrafting profession. In addition, please continue to buy cheap WOW Classic gold at our site anytime.
The WOWClassicGP Team