Closer to Shadowlands Pre-Patch, so we want to share a series of guides to help you choose a class to play. Firstly, we plan to introduce WOW Blood Death Knight to you. You can learn how to play it in Pre-Patch as well as new abilities.
Play WOW Blood Death Knight with new abilities
Playing a Blood Death Knight in Shadowlands Pre-Patch requires you to have a Death Knight, a two-handed weapon and the willingness to tank for your friends. Death Knights focus around reactively healing some damages they take, and all races can be the Death Knights. And there are some new abilities available for Blood Death Knight during Shadowlands Pre-Patch:
1. Rune of Hysteria, increasing maximum Runic Power by 20 and giving a chance to increase Runic Power generation by 20% for 8 sec.
2. Rune of Sanguination, increasing the damage dealt by your Death Strike.
3. Rune of Unending Thirst, increasing your movement speed by 5% as well as healing 5% of your maximum health and gaining 10% Haste and movement speed while killing an enemy that yields experience or honor.
Blood Death Knight changes on Rune Tap in Shadowlands Pre-Patch
Rune Tap now is baseline, and you can make use of it in ways you were not able to before. However, please note that using this ability is still a survival loose when you would not die from the hit, because it consumes a rune that would be better spent on Heart Strike.
There are some possible cases involved Rune Tap usage:
1. King Dazar's Blade Combo: Rune Tap can cover 3 of the 4 hits of the combo, although realistically it will be safer to cover the last two hits.
2. HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit's Tank Buster MK1's third Wreck hit, in case you didn't parry any of the first two. You should ideally bank a rune and reactively hit Rune Tap if you will take a 300%-buffed hit.
3. Mchimba the Embalmer if you bugged him, in order to reduce the wild melee damage he does.
4. Hadal Darkfathom during his Break Water cast. The melee that comes after is perfectly synced with the detonation.
So far, will you choose WOW Blood Death Knight while playing Shadowlands Pre-Patch? Anyway, cheap WOW gold is always for sale at our site.
The WOWClassicGP Team