On the Shadowlands Beta, WOW Shadowlands Legendaries now can be crafted at multiple item levels. And here you can learn the tips about how to create your legendary.
How to craft WOW Shadowlands Legendaries?
You can now craft Shadowlands Legendaries at multiple item levels on the Shadowlands Beta. Before that, you have to prepare for with these items:
1. A Special base item gained from Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring or Jewelcrafting.
2. An amount of Soul Ash gained from Weekly completions of Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
3. The Memory of the Runecarver Legendary Recipe gained from various sources.
4. Two different stat scrolls gained from the Inscription Profession: Missive of Haste, Missive of Critical Strike, Missive of Mastery, Missive of Versatility.
Once you get hold of these items, you should bring them to Runecarver in Torghast and combine them to craft your Legendary. Soul Ash is the Legendary Currency and you should get more to craft higher level versions.
Base item for WOW Shadowlands Legendaries crafting
The Base item required for crafting Shadowlands Legendaries is Grim-Veiled Hood. You can obtain it from the Tailoring, Leatherworking, Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting professions. Grim-Veiled Hood has four ranks and starts at rank 1:
- Rank 1 at ilvl 190: created by 100 Shrouded Cloth and 25 Enchanted Lightless Silk. It requires 10 Crafts to unlock rank 2.
- Rank 2 at ilvl 210: created by 115 Shrouded Cloth and 35 Enchanted Lightless Silk. It requires 20 Crafts to unlock rank 3 (currently bugged and is giving 4 progress per craft).
- Rank 3 at ilvl 225: created by 130 Shrouded Cloth and 45 Enchanted Lightless Silk. It requires 20 Crafts to unlock rank4 (currently bugged and is giving 4 progress per craft).
- Rank 4 at ilvl 235: created by 150 Shrouded Cloth and 55 Enchanted Lightless Silk.
Come to craft WOW Shadowlands Legendaries right now on Shadowlands Beta. Besides, cheap WOW gold and more can be always purchased from us.
The WOWClassicGP Team