WOW Classic Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj is one of the raids available in phase 5. Due to the phase 5 is approaching very closer, you can prepare for this raid in advance by learning how to access and bosses being encountered.
How to get to WOW Classic Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj?
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (AQ20) is a 20-man raid in the southern Silithus. The easiest way to get there is to fly to Cenarion Hold in Silithus. Then you should walk down south until you see the Scarab Wall that is the outside entrance to Ahn'Qiraj. Next, you need to travel along the path forward and a little bit to the left, and you'll arrive at the entrance to AQ20.
Bosses encountered in WOW Classic Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
You will be able to meet six bosses during WOW Classic Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj raid, including three main bosses and three optional bosses:
1. Main bosses
- Kurinnaxx: the first one-phase encounter in AQ20 with a stacking Mortal Strike effect.
- General Rajaxx: the second encounter with a gauntlet-style fight.
- Ossirian the Unscarred: the final encounter in AQ20 with s single-phase fight.
2. Optional bosses
- Buru the Gorger: a random boss with a two-phase fight.
- Moam: an optional encounter with a two-phase fight.
- Ayamiss the Hunter: an optional encounter with a two-phase fight.
Please get ready for upcoming WOW Classic Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj raid with this guide. And don't forget to join in our current activity to buy cheap WOW Classic gold and more.
The WOWClassicGP Team