Farming War Effort supplies is required to open the Gates of Ahn'qiraj in order to open Ahn'qiraj instances. Today we will share a guide to Alliance War Effort supplies so that Alliance can collect resources easily to open the gate.
Locations of quest NPCs for WOW Classic Alliance War Effort supplies
Alliance have to collect lots of War effort supplies and contribute them to quest NPCs to open the Gates of Ahn'qiraj. The quest givers for Alliance can be found in the Military Ward of Ironforge:
1. Slicky Gastronome (rainbow fin albacore collector) at 71.6, 69.2.
2. Sarah Sadwhistle (roast raptor collector) at 72.1, 69.6.
3. Huntress Swiftriver (spotted yellowtail collector) at 73.0, 68.5.
4. Sentinel Silversky (linen bandage collector) at 54.5, 77.9.
5. Nurse Stonefield (silk bandage collector) at 57.6, 75.8.
6. Keeper Moonshade (runecloth bandage collector) at 55.7, 77.9.
7. Private Draxlegauge (stranglethorn collector) at 70.3, 74.3.
8. Master Nightsong (purple lotus collector) at 71.9, 70.4.
9. Sergeant Major Germaine (arthas' tears collector) at 71.3, 71.4.
10. Sergeant Stonebrow (copper bar collector) at 64.1, 65.5.
11. Corporal Carnes (iron bar collector) at 65.5, 63.9.
12. Dame Twinbraid (thorium bar collector) at 63.9, 68.2.
13. Bonnie Stoneflayer (light leather collector) at 58.0, 76.0.
14. Medium leather collector at 58.7, 75.0.
15. Marta Finespindle (thick leather collector) at 57.0, 75.0.
List of WOW Classic Alliance War Effort supplies
There is a list of what War Effort supplies Alliance have to collect to open Ahn'qiraj instances:
14,000 Rainbow Fin Albacore
17,000 Spotted Yellowtail
20,000 Roast Raptor
800,000 Linen Bandage
600,000 Silk Bandage
400,000 Runecloth Bandage
26,000 Purple Lotus
20,000 Arthas' Tears
90,000 Copper Bar
80,000 Thick Leather
28,000 Iron Bar
24,000 Thorium Bar
180,000 Light Leather
110,000 Medium Leather
Hope this guide can help you a lot with farming WOW Classic Alliance War Effort supplies. Besides, please buy cheap WOW Classic gold from us all the time.
The WOWClassicGP Team