WOW Carapace of N'Zoth is a three phase encounter in Ny'alotha raid wing 4. To kill it effectively, we want to share some quick tips for three phases.
Tips to kill WOW Carapace of N'Zoth in phase 1
While fighting against Carapace of N'Zoth boss in phase 1 in Ny'alotha raid wing 4, you need to avoid Growth-Covered Tentacle shadowy slam location and then kill the Horrific Hemorrhages. In addition, you also have to crowd control and then defeat the Adaptive Antigen adds after the Growth-Covered Tentacle despawns.
Quick tips for killing WOW Carapace of N'Zoth in phase 2
To fight with WOW Carapace of N'Zoth in phase 2, you can make use of the following tips and notes:
- Walk along a path together and clear the Mycelial Cysts patches by damaging them.
- Defeat the Synthesis Growths along the path. Upon the completion, please use the extra action button to return to the start and go along the other path.
- While clearing Synthesis Growths at both paths, please jump down and engage the boss once again.
- Remember to move from the bosses Occipital Blast beam during this phase.
- Now Carapace casts Eternal Darkness, dealing damage and removing sanity from all players.
- Ensure to visit Wrathion in this phase to restore your sanity if it gets low.
Tips & notes for defeating Carapace of N'Zoth in phase 3
The tips and notes for phase 3 are provided below:
- Avoid the Thrashing Tentacle slam zones marked by shadows.
- Make sure to spread since all players will be targeted by Insanity Bomb.
- In this phase, please kill the Nightmare Antigen adds while they have been given the Adaptive Membrane buff.
- Wrathion doesn't assist the raid in this phase, making the Fragment of Sanity the only way to gain sanity back.
Good luck while defeating WOW Carapace of N'Zoth. Besides, please come to us to buy cheap WOW gold and other goods.
The WOWClassicGP Team