No idea about defeating WOW Classic High Priestess Mar'li? Never mind. From now, you can come to us to learn the quick tips so that you can kill her effectively for exclusive drops and more.
Quick tips for WOW Classic High Priestess Mar'li
High Priestess Mar'li is a two-phase encounter. To help you defeat her easily and smoothly, we share a guide with some quick tips for DPS, Tanks and Healers.
- Ranged DPS should always stay above 30 yards from Mar'li to avoid Poison Bolt Volley and Enveloping Webs abilities. The first ability can deal damage and leave a Nature DOT to everyone around her, and the second one can wipe all threat and root all melee around her.
- Melee DPS should deal with the attack speed from Enveloping Webs and poison damage from Poison Bolt Volley. You can use Nature Resistance to resist some of the Poison Bolt Volley damage, but its generally not worth the DPS loss.
- Spawn of Mar'li must be killed as soon since they will become more powerful the longer they stay alive during Troll form.
- The off-tank should make Witherbark Speaker away from Mar'li to get ready for the shapeshift into Spider form.
- During Spider form Mar'li can wipe all threat and charge towards the ranged group. Thus, a second tank must be in the ranged group to wait for this transition. After transition, the second tank should pick up Mar'li, re-establish threat and move her back to her starting location. Then the first tank moves to the ranged group and waits till the next transition into Spider form.
- Stay above 30 yards from Mar'li all the time to avoid Poison Bolt Volley and Enveloping Webs.
Drops from WOW Classic High Priestess Mar'li
When you defeat WOW Classic High Priestess Mar'li, you can be able to obtain Primal Hakkari Armor Tokens, loots that are shared with other High Priests, and some unique drops like:
Flowing Ritual Robes
Band of Jin
Talisman of Protection
Look at this guide to kill High Priestess Mar'li. Besides, please continue to buy cheap WOW Classic gold from us.
The WOWClassicGP Team