WOW Classic Patchwerk is a boss encountered in the Abomination Wing of Naxxramas. You can learn the guide below to defeat it easily. Once defeated, you can obtain Splinter of Atiesh and more loots from it.
How to deal with WOW Classic Patchwerk's Hateful Strike?
Hateful Strike is the main ability of Patchwerk, and it has three primary mechanics:
1. Only targeting players within melee range.
2. Only targeting players between second, third, and fourth on threat.
3. Only targeting players with the most health.
Patchwerk don't hit players with the most threat, so the main tank only takes damage from auto attacks, and Healers should always top off the Off tanks. Besides, as long as ranged damage dealers don't pass the Main Tank, they are free to pump as much threat as they want.
More tips to defeat WOW Classic Patchwerk
What's more, there are more quick tips that are useful for defeating Patchwerk in Naxxramas, like: 1. Main Tank should prioritize being top aggro and tank Patchwerk near the slime river to let melee step into the slime to lower their health pool.
2. While keeping up enough mitigation to handle incoming Hateful Strikes, Off Tanks should prioritize having as large a health pool as possible.
3. Melee should stay under the four tanks to avoid Hateful Strike targeting them.
4. Ranged DPS can pass the Off Tanks, because Hateful Strike only targets players within melee range.
WOW Classic Patchwerk drops in Naxxramas
After killing Patchwerk in Naxxramas, you can be able to claim these drops:
1. Splinter of Atiesh
2. Desecrated Pauldrons
3. Desecrated Shoulderpads
4. Desecrated Spaulders
5. Cloak of Suturing
6. Band of Reanimation
8. Wand of Fates
9. The Plague Bearer
Hope now you can learn how to defeat WOW Classic Patchwerk. And don't forget to buy cheap WOW Classic gold from us.
The WOWClassicGP Team