WOW Pearlhusk Crawler is a battle pet in Nazjatar. It's a little difficult to defeat it. Thus, we share a simple guide about how to kill it easily with you. After you defeat this pet, you can be able to obtain some rewards.
Tips to defeat WOW Pearlhusk Crawler battle pet
Pearlhusk Crawler is a battle pet that can be found in /way Nazjatar 49.46. 50.47 Pearlhusk Crawler Cave Entrance. To defeat the Pearlhusk Crawler, we encourage you to select several battle pets below with some abilities, which can help you a lot while fighting with the battle pet:
- Unborn Val'kyr pet: Shadow Slash, Curse of Doom and Unholy Ascension abilities suggested.
- Ikky: Black Claw and Flock abilities.
- Twilight Clutch-Sister: Tail Sweep and Twilight Meteorite abilities
- Iron Starlette: Wind-Up x4 and Explode abilities
- Any pet with Explode or Predatory Strike ability
- Zandalari Kneebiter: Black Claw, Hunting Party and Bloodfang abilities
- Crow pet: Peck, Call Darkness and Nocturnal Strike abilities
- Bone Serpent: Lift-Off and Nocturnal Strike abilities suggested.
In addition, the Twilight Clutch-Sister battle pet can be replaced with Twilight Whelpling and Bone Serpent can be replaced with Spectral Raven battle pet.
Rewards after defeating WOW Pearlhusk Crawler battle pet
Pearlhusk Crawler battle pet with level 25 has 2253 health, 524 power and 333 speed. When you defeat this pet in Nazjatar, you can be able to obtain:
- 75 reputation with Waveblade Ankoan
- 75 reputation with The Unshackled
Beyond of these, you can also get Pearlescent Shell items for both Alliance and Horde, which can begin a quest.
Hope this guide can help you defeat WOW Pearlhusk Crawler battle pet successfully. By the way, you can also buy cheap WOW gold with fast delivery from us.
The WOWClassicGP Team