Today we want to share a guide about how to get ready for upcoming Burning Crusade Classic as a returning Classic player. The specific steps to prepare for The TBC are listed below. At the same time, you can also learn the common steps to be ready for Burning Crusade Classic from us.
Prepare for Burning Crusade Classic as Classic player
As a Classic player, if you want to join in to play Burning Crusade Classic, you can be able to prepare for The TBC through these steps:
1. Take part in some raid groups
- You can be able to join in an AQ40 GDKP to obtain Qiraji Lord's Insignia for a quick reputation boost.
- Turn in tier 2.5 tokens.
- Look for some sick items, like as Ghoul Skin Tunic, Harbinger of Doom, Misplaced Servo Arm and Ring of the Eternal Flame.
- Complete Naxxramas to get gear for Burning Crusade Classic.
2. Complete battlegrounds until getting 20 of each Marks of Honor.
3. Level a new character.
4. Farm gold to buy flying mount as soon as possible.
More tips to prepare for Burning Crusade Classic
Apart from the steps available for Classic players, other players can also look at these following tips to get ready for upcoming Burning Crusade Classic, such as:
1. Choose your character.
2. Choose your professions.
3. Gather profession materials to level profession.
4. Decide how to level.
5. Select your reputation from Aldor and Scryers.
6. Level profession alts.
7. Learn Attunement process.
8. Farm gold.
Keep your eyes peel to prepare for Burning Crusade Classic well. Besides, you can buy cheap WOW Classic gold from WOWClassicGP all the time.
The WOWClassicGP Team