To prepare for TBC, you need to learn the details of Burning Crusade Classic WOW professions. Below you can see all professions for TBC, as well as the matches for each profession.
List of Burning Crusade Classic WOW professions
Here is a list showing the professions of Burning Crusade Classic, including:
1. Jewelcrafting: new professions added for TBC Classic.
Differently from Classic, some Alchemy Recipes is only learned by Discovery in TBC Classic. And there are no Alchemy Oil recipes in TBC.
In TBC, there will be no new EnchantingWand recipes, and Enchanters can enchant their rings. Besides, a skill requirement will be added to Disenchant items.
Zapthrottle Mote Extractor will be able to draw Motes from gas clouds around Outland in TBC.
In TBC, this profession also dedicates to making leather and mail armor.
Please note that Shirt recipes disappear in TBC Classic temporarily.
What's more, there are also secondary professions in TBC Classic, including Cooking, First Aid, and Fishing.
Proper matches for Burning Crusade Classic WOW professions
If you want to use your profession with another one in TBC, you can see the following right matches:
1. Alchemy: Herbalism. Because reagents are necessary for potions, flasks and elixirs.
2. Blacksmithing: Mining since you will need lots of ore.
3. Cooking: Fishing because you will require raw fish to cook several recipes.
4. Enchanting: Tailoring, Leatherworking or Blacksmithing.
5. Engineering: Mining due to lots of ore needed.
6. Fishing: Cooking.
7. Jewelcrafting: Mining. Because you need to mine and prospect for gems and other materials.
8. Leatherworking: Skinning since you need reagents for crafted gear.
9. Mining: Engineering, Jewelcrafting, or Blacksmithing.
10. Skinning: Leatherworking.
11. Tailoring: Enchanting.
Preview Burning Crusade Classic WOW professions with the guide. One more thing, cheap WOW Classic gold is always for sale at our site.
The WOWClassicGP Team