It has been announced at Blizzcon 2019 that WOW Shadowlands will be released in 2020. As the new expansion, Shadowlands are the home to a universe of the departed, and you will be able to experience new features, zones, covenants and so on.
WOW Shadowlands release date, new zones & covenants
As the new expansion to World of Warcraft, Shadowlands that are the habitat of the souls will be opened in 2020. According to the game director Ion Hazzikostas, we have known that there are five new zones in Shadowlands, and each of them except Maw has a covenant, like:
Bastion is the most pure habitat in which souls look for virtue. Its covenant is Kyrian.
It's a military zone with an example soul Draka. Its covenant is Necrolord.
This zone is closest to the nature, and the covenant of it is Night Fae.
This is a land full of Gothic spires and dark secrets. The covenant of it is Venthyr.
It includes the vilest souls and you should enter it with max level 60.
WOW Shadowlands pre-purchase available: base, heroic & epic editions
The pre-purchase for WOW Shadowlands has been available, and you can buy three different editions containing their own bonuses, including:
1. Base Edition: It costs $39.99, including a pre-purchase of Shadowlands, early access to Death Knights for Allied Races and Pandaren.
2. Heroic Edition: It costs $59.99. Apart from everything in base edition, it also includes instant access to a level 120 Character Boost and the Ensorcelled Everwyrm flying mount.
3. Epic Edition: It costs $79.99. Apart from everything in heroic edition, it also includes 30 days of game time, the Anima Wyrmling pet, Eternal Traveler's effect for your Hearthstone and Wraithchill illusion.
Six WOW Shadowlands features shared
1. You can explore the Realm of the Dead and experience the wonders and horrors of the afterlife in the five zones.
2. You can forge a bond with one covenant. And then with leveling up, you can get class-specific abilities for each covenant and develop Soulbinds with specific covenant members to access to character's specific traits and bonuses.
3. You can ascend Tower of the Damned in the Maw to explore its ever-changing halls and chambers and battle with the minions of the Jailer.
4. A new leveling system will be existed. You will receive a meaningful sense of advancement as each level is achieved. At present Shadowlands at level 50 can be started by max-level characters and they can work to the level cap of 60.
5. A new army of the dead supporting the Death Knights of Acherus rises to battle with Sylvanas on Icecrown. Pandaren and all allied races will be able to become Death Knights with Shadowlands.
6. When you create new characters, the new appearance options for all races will be available.
Let's look forward to WOW Shadowlands expansion together. And don't forget to buy cheap WOW gold from us.
The WOWClassicGP Team