WOW Classic Pilgrim's Bounty holiday is an effective and fantastic way to level cooking skill from 1-300 quickly owing to its focus on food. From now, you can cook seasonal recipes for both Horde and Alliance factions to level up your cooking easily.
Seasonal recipes for Horde in Pilgrim's Bounty holiday
As for Horde, there are five cooking recipes offered, and every food following will restore your 4% health/mana per second for 30 seconds and give an one hour Hit Rating, Spirit, Spell Power, Haste Rating and Attack Power respectively, as well as Stamina buff. You can also complete them to prompt your progress of cooking skill.
1. Recipe: Spice Bread Stuffing
Require 1 Cooking to cook Spice Bread Stuffing food using Spice Bread created by the basic recipe Spice Bread and the Autumnal Herbs purchased in Durotar, Thunder Bluff, Undercity and Eversong Woods.
2. Recipe: Pumpkin Pie
Cook the food with 100 Cooking by using Ripe Tirisfal Pumpkin bought from Rose Standish or Bountiful Barrel in Undercity and Honey bought in Durotar, Thunder Bluff, Undercity and Eversong Woods.
3. Recipe: Cranberry Chutney
Cook the food with 160 Cooking by using Honey and Tangy Southfury Cranberries purchased from Dalni Tallgrass or Bountiful Barrel in Durotar.
4. Recipe: Candied Sweet Potato
Cook the food with 220 Cooking by using Honey and Autumnal Herbs as well as Mulgore Sweet Potato purchased from Laha Farplain or Bountiful Barrel in Thunder Bluff.
5. Recipe: Slow-Roasted Turkey
Cook the food with 280 Cooking by using 2 Honey and Autumnal Herbs as well as Wild Turkey found in Tirisfal Glades and Elwynn Forest, as well as from Lonely Turkey summoned by Turkey Caller per 2 minutes.
Seasonal recipes for Alliance in Pilgrim's Bounty holiday
The differences of seasonal recipes between Horde and Alliance are that the ingredients of Pumpkin Pie, Cranberry Chutney and Candied Sweet Potato and the sources of some ingredients. Other aspects mentioned above are the same as Horde.
1. Buy Autumnal Herbs and Honey in Elwynn Forest, Dun Morogh, Darnassus and The Exodar.
2. The ingredients of Recipe: Pumpkin Pie are Honey and Ripe Elwynn Pumpkin purchased from Wilmina Holbeck or Bountiful Barrel in Elwynn Forest.
3. The ingredients of Recipe: Cranberry Chutney are Honey and Tangy Wetland Cranberries purchased from Elizabeth Barker Winslow or Bountiful Barrel in Dun Morogh.
4. The ingredients of Recipe: Candied Sweet Potato are Autumnal Herbs and Honey as well as Teldrassil Sweet Potato purchased from Ikaneba Summerset or Bountiful Barrel in Darnassus.
Come to join in Pilgrim's Bounty holiday to level cooking fast. Besides, please buy cheap WOW Classic gold from us anytime.
The WOWClassicGP Team