Blizzard has announced that they will add a persistent collection system to WOW Shadowlands conduits in the Shadowlands Beta next week due to the feedback on the shortcomings of an inventory-based destructible version of Conduits. Read on for more details.
Add persistent collection system to WOW Shadowlands conduits
Based on the feedback about the weaknesses of an inventory-based conduit system, Blizzard plans to update the Soulbind system by adding a persistent collection system for Shadowlands conduits in the Shadowlands Beta next week. With the new system updated, you will be able to change your Conduits once per week, with a separate cooldown per Soulbind.
How will the new WOW Shadowlands conduits work?
The Soulbind system dedicates to allowing you to build your own talent tree freely. There are many open slots throughout the tree, which effectively serve as wildcards in order to allow you to insert Conduits to customize every Soulbind to suit your playstyle and preferences. When the Shadowlands conduits system is updated, it will work like this:
1. Conduits will still be items. You can obtain them from all kinds of endgame contents, such as dungeons, PvP, raids, reputations, world quests and so on.
2. The Item Level of the Conduit will be increased by the power of their effects.
3. You will bring a Conduit back to your Sanctum where you can add it to a permanent collection, instead of placing it into a given Soulbind tree directly.
4. More than one source will be added for most Conduits to increase flexibility in acquisition and accessibility across different playstyles.
5. Getting a more powerful version of a Conduit you already have will simply upgrade that Conduit in your collection.
Are you satisfied with the new upcoming WOW Shadowlands conduits system? Anyway, remember to buy cheap WOW gold and more from us anytime.
The WOWClassicGP Team