Since the race and faction can't be changed in Burning Crusade Classic, you need to select your race carefully. To help you choose your race and class, we have offered the Class and Race combinations for all of you.
Best Class and Race combinations for Alliance in TBC Classic
If you play as Alliance in TBC Classic, the best Class and Race combinations are listed below. You can choose a proper one:
- Druid: Night Elves
- Hunter: Night Elves
- Mage: Human and Gnome
- Paladin: Human especially for Protection and Retribution.
- Priest: Human and Dwarves
- Rogue: Human
- Shaman: Draenei
- Warlock: Gnomes
- Warriors: Humans
Best Class and Race combinations for Horde in TBC Classic
Alternatively, if you play as a Horde in Burning Crusade Classic, you can choose your best class and races according to the following Class and Race combinations:
- Druid: Tauren
- Hunter: Trolls in PvE and Orcs in PvP
- Mage: Trolls in PvE and Undead in PvP
- Paladin: Blood Elves
- Priest: Trolls in PvE and Undead in PvP
- Rogue: Orcs is the best race to choose. Then Trolls in PvE and Undead in PvP.
- Shaman: Trolls for healers and ranged DPS, as well as Orcs for Melee.
- Warlock: Orc and Forsaken
- Warriors: Orcs are great DPS warriors. Taurens have powerful AoE stun. Trolls are solid tanks. And Undead is strong for PvP.
Take a sneak peek at the guide to select appropriate Class and race in Burning Crusade Classic. By the way, WOWClassicGP is a good site offering cheap WOW Classic gold and more.
The WOWClassicGP Team