N'zoth the Corruptor is a three phase encounter in Ny'alotha raid. To defeat him on Normal Difficulty, we provide some quick tips for the three phases.
Tips for fighting with WOW N'zoth the Corruptor in phase 1
1. Tank Psychus near Exposed Synapses to deal increased 50% damage via Synaptic Shock when they die.
2. DPS needs to focus their damage on the Exposed Synapses until the boss has at least 5 stacks of Synaptic Shock.
3. Move Psychus along the edge of the room to place the Anguish zones in ideal locations.
4. All players should try to stay spread 5 yards to minimise incoming damage from the Probe Mind.
5. When Psychus dies, move back to your floating body, and click on it to leave the Mind Realm before Collapsing Mindscape triggers.
6. Before Psychus obtains full energy and casts Manifest Madness, kill him.
Tips for fighting with WOW N'zoth the Corruptor in phase 2
1. Attack N'zoth when it is afflicted with Shattered Ego.
2. Damage the Corrupted Neurons to clear a path between the boss and the wall.
3. Stand next to the boss or next to the edge of the room when Mindgrasp is being cast.
4. Spread out before Paranoia. Let the paired players stand on top of one another while avoiding all other players.
Tips for defeating WOW N'zoth the Corruptor in phase 3
1. Deal with Paranoia and Mindgrasp in the same way as phase two.
2. When Evoke Anguish expires, please stack Anguish pools on a single point.
3. Every time the Anguish pools grow too close, the raid should move around the room.
4. Avoid the Stupefying Glare beam cast.
5. Several high Sanity players should soak the Harvest Thoughts cast by the Thought Harvester add.
6. Kill the Thought Harvester add as soon as possible.
Hope this guide can help you a lot while defeating WOW N'zoth the Corruptor. Don't forget to buy cheap WOW gold with 6% off code "WAP6".
The WOWClassicGP Team