WOW Sire Denathrius is the final boss in Castle Nathria. The fight with it should be completed in three phases. Below you can learn the quick tips to help you defeat Sire Denathrius.
WOW Sire Denathrius strategies in phase 1
In phase 1, Sire Denathrius is at 100%-70% health. You can fight against it with these tips:
1. While marked with Feeding Time, you should move away from others.
2. You should move from the Ravage cone and can't stand in the Desolation pool.
3. There should be two even teams to take turns at standing in the Cleansing Pain cast.
4. You need to kill Echo of Sin adds as soon as possible.
5. Ensure that the stacks of Burden of Sin is below 3 when the intermission begins.
6. You should run to the middle of the room to survive the March of the Penitent intermission.
WOW Sire Denathrius strategies in phase 2
Sire Denathrius' health is at 70%-40% in phase 2. And these tips are useful while fighting with it:
1. You should kill the Crimson Cabalist adds as a high priority.
2. You can use the Wracking Pain to hit the adds.
3. After casting each Wracking Pain, you can taunt off of one another.
4. You can position the Remornia add near the boss to let DPS cleave damage onto it.
5. You can place Sire Denathrius near the mirror for the Hand of Destruction, and run through the mirror when the ability begins.
6. While marked for Impale, you should move away from others. And other players need to dodge the path it takes as the sword charges around.
7. You need to avoid the large Massacre sword lines.
WOW Sire Denathrius strategies in phase 3
When Sire Denathrius's health is down to 40%, the phase 3 begins, and you can be able to kill it finally. Here are the tips available for phase 3:
1. You need to kill any remaining Crimson Cabalist adds as soon.
2. You should stand around the middle of the encounter space to avoid the Indignation goo.
3. You need to place Sire Denathrius to the edges. Thus, you can be knocked into the middle when casting Shattering Pain.
4. While afflicted with Fatal Finesse, you should move away from others.
5. You need to avoid the Massacre swords and kill the boss before Ravage is cast three times.
Come to defeat WOW Sire Denathrius with the tips. By the way, cheap WOW gold is offered at our site all the time.
The WOWClassicGP Team