Blizzard has announced that they will open WOW Castle Nathria raid testing on Jul. 23. You will be able to test it on Heroic difficulty with several bosses. Not only is the schedule of the testing shared with all of you, but some necessary notes can also be learned here.
Schedule of WOW Castle Nathria raid testing
With the official Blue Post updated on Jul. 22, we have known that Blizzard will start the first wave of Shadowlands raid testing in Castle Nathria on Heroic difficulty. Here is a schedule of Heroic Castle Nathria raid testing including the boss encounters:
1. 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 20:00 CEST) on Jul. 23: Hungering Destroyer
2. 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 21:00 CEST) on Jul. 23: Lady Inerva Darkvein
3. 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 20:00 CEST) on Jul. 24: Sun King's Salvation
4. 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 21:00 CEST) on Jul. 24: Sludgefist
The schedule as well as the bosses being tested may be able to change. And we will update our news if there is any change.
Notes for WOW Castle Nathria raid testing
Before the Castle Nathria raid testing starts, you should keep your eyes peel at these notes:
1. In general, this raid testing takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees. When Blizzard is content with the information for a boss, the testing will be shut down.
2. In order to enter the raid zone like Oribos, Dalaran, Orgrimmar or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade IV while the zone is open for testing.
3. You can choose any character you prefer to test Castle Nathria raid. And players' effective levels will be scaled to 60 and their item level will be in an appropriate threshold for the encounters being tested.
Prepare for the upcoming WOW Castle Nathria raid testing with this guide. Besides, please buy cheap WOW gold and other related products at our site forever.
The WOWClassicGP Team