According to a Twitch streamer yesmasterx, it has been revealed that WOW Classic Wargames with spectator functionality are live in Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley. This means that players can queue specific teams against each other. And the Wargames even features Horde vs Horde and Alliance vs Alliance.
How to create WOW Classic Wargame?
1. Form two groups with any faction in each, with a minimum of 5 for Warsong Gulch.
2. Both group leaders need to have each other on Battle.net Friends list.
3. One group leader should send a challenge to the other by using the command "/wargame [battle.net ID here] warsong". You don't need the #1234 at the end of a battle.net tag to send a challenge.
4. Both groups can receive a queue that pops almost instantly, and then you are in the match.
How to create WOW Classic Wargames with spectators?
1. Form three groups with any faction in each, with a minimum of 5 for Warsong Gulch. The third group is the spectator group not requiring a group for the functionality to work. They can have a spectator joined in if they wish.
2. All group leaders need to have each other on Battle.net Friends list.
3. The leader of the spectator group needs to send a challenge to both groups by using the command "/invitespectatormatch [group1 Battle.net ID] [group2 Battle.net ID] 0 warsong". Spectators can't be added to a match once it starts.
4. All three groups can receive a queue that pops almost instantly, and then you are in the match.
5. Players in the spectator group will have access to a new keybind panel "Commentator", allowing them to setup keybinds for camera settings.
Come to create WOW Classic Wargames following the steps mentioned above. Besides, cheap WOW Classic gold is always for sale at our site.
The WOWClassicGP Team