Blizzard has announced that they will release Summer Bowl PvP Tournament on Jun. 17, which is a first tournament in WOW Classic. The sign-up details and the playing rules can be learned below.
WOW Classic Summer Bowl PvP Tournament live on Jun 17
With the newest update for Blue Post released, we know that WOW Classic will have first official PvP Tournament on Jun. 17. Summer Bowl is a 10v10 Warsong Gulch tournament with two regions North America and Europe. The teams in the two regions will compete on the live servers for $4,000 in each region, using War Game feature.
How does WOW Classic Summer Bowl PvP Tournament work?
1. 10-player teams need to sign up for their region, NA and EU. Only the players reaching level 60 are eligible.
2. Summer Bowl PvP Tournament will be split into two stages in each region:
- The qualifiers are open sign ups.
- The finals will be for the top six teams for the region.
3. Teams will need to battle with each other on live servers with the War Game feature, which allows players to queue up battlegrounds against other teams in their region.
4. Finally the top six teams in North America and Europe will receive a total of $4,000 on offer in separate prizing for each region.
Here is a picture showing the Summer Bowl's schedule, and the more information can be learned on both sign-up pages.
Come to take part in WOW Classic Summer Bowl PvP Tournament. Meanwhile, you can buy cheap WOW Classic gold from us at all times.
The WOWClassicGP Team