WOW Classic Frost Resistance gear is available in phase 6, which can be equipped to fight against Sapphiron boss in Naxxramas. You can see the details below to learn how to get Frost Resistance gear as well as what you can do to prepare for the gear before starting Naxxramas.
How to obtain WOW Classic Frost Resistance gear?
Frost Resistance gear is useful for defeating Sapphiron. You can see these sources to obtain best Frost Resistance items in Naxxaramas raid:
1. Gear crafted by Blacksmiths, Leatherworkers and Tailors.
2. Gear dropped from Naxxramas bosses.
3. Complete quests from Craftsman Wilhelm at Light's Hope Chapel.
How to prepare for WOW Classic Frost Resistance gear?
What's more, you can also do something to prepare for Frost Resistance gear. Before starting Naxxaramas, you can stock up on other items to prepare for quest turn-ins. And the items you need to collect are:
1. Cloth Armor: Bolt of Runecloth, Ironweb Spider Silk, Essence of Water.
2. Leather Armor: Enchanted Leather, Cured Rugged Hide, Essence of Water.
3. Mail Armor: Heavy Scorpid Scale, Cured Rugged Hide, Essence of Water.
4. Plate Armor: Thorium Bar, Arcanite Bar, Essence of Water.
5. Ring: Arcanite Bar, Blue Sapphire.
Hope now you know the strategy to get hold of WOW Classic Frost Resistance gear in Naxxramas. One more thing, you can buy cheap WOW Classic gold at any time from us. Our live help is online 24/7.
The WOWClassicGP Team