Stranglethorn Vale Fishing Extravaganza is a weekly tournament that happens every Sunday, allowing fishing players to catch Speckled Tastyfish and turn in them for prizes. Here we offer some tips to assist you to win in the fishing tournament.
Prepare for WOW Classic Stranglethorn Vale Fishing Extravaganza
WOW Classic Stranglethorn Vale Fishing Extravaganza (STV Extravaganza) takes place between 14:00 and 16:00 server time every Sunday. Before this event starts, you can get ready by doing followings:
1. Ensure Fishing level is at least 150.
2. Before choosing your fishing spot, please bind at the inn in Booty Bay.
3. Clear your bag space due to the Speckled Tastyfish stacks to 20.
4. Obtain any speed aids, like potions, water walking potions and speed enchants.
5. Go to Stranglethorn Vale and scout fishing spots at least 20 minutes before the tournament starts.
Tips during Stranglethorn Vale Fishing Extravaganza WOW Classic
Here are also some tips you can take during STV Extravaganza event:
1. Don't move around too much between fishing nodes, because Speckled Tastyfish nodes respawn quickly.
2. Group coordination. Non-fishing friends can help a single player scout nearby nodes and can make other players not encroach since they think the area is crowded and not worth competing.
3. Only fish in Speckled Tastyfish pools.
4. On PvP servers, you'd better have a large enough group, which can help you remove rival fishers from the general area and prevent others from using your stretch of beach.
5. Keep calm
6. Don't stop fish.
7. Note that players always tell the unreal number of Speckled Tastyfish that is more than the real number to get you to quit.
Best wishes in Stranglethorn Vale Fishing Extravaganza event! And you can choose WOWClassicGP to buy cheap WOW Classic gold.
The WOWClassicGP Team