What the best spells should you buy and use while leveling WOW Classic Warlock class? From WOWClassicGP.com, you can learn the details of best spells for Classic Warlock leveling. Besides, you can also know the proper spells for your demons while leveling.
Spell priorities for WOW Classic Warlock leveling recommended
While leveling as a Warlock, you can purchase spells liberally since it won't affect your ability to buy a mount. There are some spell priorities for your DoT:
1. Corruption will be your main DoT, which can be applied to all enemies that you are currently engaging.
2. Curse of Agony will be your second priority for DoTs. Its damage ramps over time and should be applied if the enemy will live another 24 seconds.
3. Siphon Life is your third priority for DoTs once you gain access to it from the Affliction talent tree. It can do both decent damage while healing you in the process.
4. Immolate is convenient for tagging mobs, but adding this into your DoT rotation will increase the amount of mana you are spending, so there is no need always applying it.
5. Use Drain Soul to gain Soul Shards or benefit from the talent Improved Drain Soul if a mob is low and about to die.
6. If all your DoTs are applied and you are safe, you can fill some empty globals with Shadow Bolt or Drain Life. Nightfall procs is also worth noting.
7. Fear is the best option to control enemies to reduce incoming damage and it will be the best way to handle killing an elite enemy.
Buy spells for your demons while leveling Warlock class
In WOW Classic, you can make use of your demons to make your WOW Classic Warlock leveling more smooth and efficient. They are also need to have new spells purchased while leveling. Here we list the corresponding spells as you level.
1. The first 10 levels: You will have access to Grimoire of Blood Pact (Rank 1) and Grimoire of Firebolt (Rank 2). Your Imp will start with Firebolt.
2. Level 14: Grimoire of Phase Shift and Grimoire of Blood Pact (Rank 2)
3. Level 18: Grimoire of Firebolt (Rank 3)
4. Level 28: Grimoire of Blood Pact (Rank 3) and Grimoire of Firebolt (Rank 4) for your Imp and Grimoire of Seduction and Grimoire of Lash of Pain (Rank 2) for your Succubus
5. Level 32: Grimoire of Lesser Invisibility for your Succubus
6. Level 40: Grimoire of Blood Pact (Rank 4) and Grimoire of Firebolt (Rank 5) for your Imp
7. Level 44: Grimoire of Lash of Pain (Rank 4) for your Imp
8. Level 48: Grimoire of Firebolt (Rank 6) for your Imp
9. Level 50: Grimoire of Blood Pact (Rank 5) when doing a lot of dungeons, otherwise you can skip this.
10. Level 54: Grimoire of Lash of Pain (Rank 5) for your Succubus
11. Level 58: Grimoire of Firebolt (Rank 7) for your Imp.
12. Level 60: Grimoire of Lash of Pain (Rank 6) if you plan on farming with your Succubus.
Hope this guide can help you level up your Warlock class more quickly. By the way, cheap WOW Classic powerleveling is provided at WOWClassicGP.com and come to place your order now.
The WOWClassicGP Team