WOW Classic Gahz'ranka is the ninth boss encountered in the Zul'Gurub raid. You can learn the tips and strategies from us to defeat this boss easily. Once Zul'Gurub is dead, you can be able to obtain some exclusive drops.
Strategies to defeat WOW Classic Gahz'ranka
Gahz'ranka can be summoned by a seasoned fisherman. It's important to reduce fall damage during the fight. You can simply stay in the water by Pagle's Pointe the entire fight, but there are safe spots in the area where you won't take fall damage. And you also need to watch out fot his several abilities:
1. Frost Breath: dealing Frost damage to the enemies in a cone in front of Gahz'ranka, and draining Mana as well as reducing movement speed for 10 seconds. It's not hard to deal with because it only hits the tanks.
2. Gahz'ranka Slam: dealing damage to nearby enemies and knocking them back. It also only hits the tanks.
3. Massive Geyser: the tricky ability summons a massive geyser that knocks enemies in the air and reduces aggro. Every time Gahz'ranka uses Massive Geyser ability, tanks should re-establish aggro, have classes that can reduce aggro use their abilities, and stay in the water.
Exclusive drops from WOW Classic Gahz'ranka boss
After defeating Gahz'ranka in WOW Classic Zul'Gurub raid, he will drop some exclusive loots, such as:
1. Foror's Eyepatch (Attack Power/Critical Strike Chance Leather Helm)
2. Nat Pagle's Fish Terminator (Strength/Stamina Staff)
3. Nat Pagle's Broken Reel (Spell Hit Chance Trinket)
4. Tigule's Harpoon (Stamina/Attack Power (against Beasts) Polearm)
5. Tome of Polymorph: Turtle (Teaches Polymorph to a Mage)
Keep an eye toward to the guide of WOW Classic Gahz'ranka right now. Moreover, you can come to us to buy cheap WOW Classic gold at all times.
The WOWClassicGP Team