The annual event Hallow's End 2019 that is designed to celebrate the break of the Forsaken from Lich King's control has been live once more. You can start to obtain holiday items like wands and candy etc, kill Headless Horseman to gain drops as well as complete some activities during this spooky time.
WOW Classic Hallow's End event 2019 live until Nov 1
Long-awaited Hallow's End event 2019 has been in effect on Oct. 18 and it will end on Nov. 1, which is held to celebrate the break of the Forsaken from the Scourge. During this annual event, you can be able to collect holiday items such as battle pets, candy, disguises, toys, festive transmog, wands and masks. Besides, you can also get the currency of the event tricky treats by completing daily quests and doing diverse tasks like killing Headless Horseman. What's more, totally 21 achievements are also obtainable during the spooky time.
Headless Horseman: a 5-man boss with up to level 395 items
Headless Horseman is a 5-man bosses in the Graveyard of Scarlet Monastery. This year there is a little change to it that Headless Horseman Loot reaches up to item level 395. You have to queue up for encountering the boss through the Dungeon Finder tool. After defeating him, you will be able to obtain the following drops:
- The Horseman's Ring
- Seal of Ghoulish Glee
- Band of the Petrified Pumpkin
- Wicked Witch's Signet
Apart from them, you will also get the Loot-Filled Pumpkin reward once per day for killing him, which contains additional vanity loot including:
- Sword: The Horseman's Sinister Slicer
- Helm: The Horseman's Horrific Hood
- Mount: The Horseman's Reins
- Temporary Mount: Magic Broom
- Battle Pet: Sinister Squashling
- Pumpkin Helm: Hallowed Helm
There is also a random flimsy mask in the Loot-Filled Pumpkin.
Seven Hallow's End activities available in WOW Classic
During Hallow's End event, you can also be able to complete some activities, like:
1. Pumpkin bag: You can collect the 16-slot bags as many as you like from any Undead mobs with level 50+.
2. Trick or treating: You can talk to any innkeepers to be trick or treated per hour. If you're tricked, you will obtain a costume. If you are treated, you will get a Treat Bag containing assorted Hallow's End candy, flimsy masks and Hallowed wands.
3. Apple bobbing: Through this game you can gain 5 apples that can restore health over 24 seconds. There will be a Stamina and Spirit buff to your character if you eat these apples for at least 10 seconds.
4. Hallow's End Orphan Treats questline: This quest requires you with level 10 to travel to major cities and perform actions to give orphan candy. Every quest can give you 100 Reputation to your faction's major cities as well as Hallow's End Pumpkin Treat.
5. Candy vendors: Katrina Shimmerstar and Rachelle Gothena vendors will firstly sell Styleen's Sour Suckerpop, Tigule and Foror's Strawberry Ice Cream, Moonbrook Riot Taffy and Bellara's Nutterbar. And they will also sell Hallow's End Pumpkin Treat after you complete the orphan questline.
6. Wickerman Festival quests: The major reason for Hallow's End is Wickerman Festival to celebrate the day Forsaken was released from Lich King's control. There are a couple quests in this activities for Horde and Alliance players such as Darkcaller Yanka for Horde players, Sergeant Hartman for Alliance players etc.
7. Invocation of the Wickerman buff: From Invocation of the Wickerman you can get a strong buff that can increase your Health Regen, Mana Regen and Stamina by 25% for two hours. You can contact with the Wickerman Festival NPCs in Tirisfal Glades to obtain it.
Come to join in WOW Classic Hallow's End 2019 event to get various items and drops. By the way, please buy cheap WOW Classic gold and others at our site constantly.
The WOWClassicGP Team