The most popular profession for PvP is Engineering, because it has much utility and interest such as stunning enemies, damaging opponents, moving faster etc. While you are leveling WOW Classic PvP Engineering, you can own some materials and schematics offered below.
Materials for WOW Classic PvP Engineering leveling from 1-300
Engineering is regarded as the best profession for PvP for its many fun and useful applications. To level PvP Engineering from 1 to 300 successfully and smoothly, you'd better carry the following materials suggested for each level range:
1. Level 1-75: 60 Rough Stone; 51 Copper Bar (176 total) and 15 Linen Cloth
2. Level 75-150: 120 Coarse Stone; 60 Heavy Stone; 75 Copper Bar (176 total), 10 Silver Bar (14 total); 34 Bronze Bar (79 total); 15 Wool Cloth (50 total) and 2 Weak Flux
3. Level 150-200: 140 Solid Stone; 45 Bronze Bar (79 total); 4 Silver Bar (14 total); 26 Iron Bar; 3 Gold Bar; 2 Silk Cloth; 35 Wool Cloth (50 total); 15 Medium Leather and 1 Jade (2 total)
4. Level 200-225: 67 Mithril Bar (150 total); 12 Heavy Leather; 2 Shadow Silk; 4 Thick Spider's Silk; 1 Jade (2 total) and 1 Citrine
5. Level 225-300: 150 Dense Stone; 83 Mithril Bar (150 total); 6 Truesilver Bar; 165 Thorium Bar; 17 Mageweave Cloth; 105 Runecloth; 2 Aquamarine; 2 Star Ruby; 1 Essence of Undeath; 4 Ichor of Undeath; 1 Dusky Belt, Black Mageweave Boosts and Inlaid Mithril Cylinder
Schematics needed for leveling WOW Classic PvP Engineering
In addition to the materials above, there are also several schematics that can be used to help you level PvP Engineering easily:
1. Schematic: Discombobulator Ray: You can obtain it in Gnomeregan by having a minimum Engineering skill of 160 and using an Security DELTA Data Access Card in the D terminal.
2. Schematic: Accurate Scope: You can buy it with limited quantity from Mazk Snipeshot?(28.4, 75.0) in Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale. Needed to complete the Gnomish Engineering quest.
3. Schematic: Truesilver Transformer: You can buy it with limited quantity from Mazk Snipeshot?(28.4, 75.0) in Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale.
4. Schematic: Thorium Widget: It can be purchased with limited quantity from Gearcutter Cogspinner?(67.8, 43) in Tinker Town, Ironforge or Sovik?(75.6, 25.2) in Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar.
5. Schematic: Thorium Grenade: It can be purchased with limited quantity from Gearcutter Cogspinner?(67.8, 43) in Tinker Town, Ironforge or Sovik?(75.6, 25.2) in Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar.
Come to level your Engineering for PvP in phase 2 with this guide. By the way, you can buy cheap WOW Classic gold from us if you want.
The WOWClassicGP Team