With WOW Classic PvP Honor System approaching in phase 2 on Nov. 14, we decide to introduce some details to help you prepare well in advance, including Honorable Kills, Dishonorable Kills and PvP rank rewards.
Honorable Kills in WOW Classic PvP Honor System in phase 2
With taking part in WOW Classic PvP Honor System, you will be able to receive Honorable Kills(HKs) that can be obtained before phase 2 starts. HK is commonly awarded when you or your partner in your group kills a player within your level in your opposite faction, and each HK has certain amount of Honor Contribution Points(CPs) based on how much PvP experience you have, which will be used to calculate your rating during the weekly reset. Your current weekly rating depends on the number of HKs you've got for the week and before as well as the ranking for the week.
Dishonorable Kills in WOW Classic PvP Honor System
A Dishonorable Kill(DK) occurs while killing a Civilian NPC in PvP combat. These NPCs with low level are helpful to the opposite faction since they will alert the opponent by a "Civilian" tag next to their names appearing when the opposite faction targets them. Only DK can affect your rating. Once it happens, you may lose your standings within your server and might even lose a PvP rank with enough DKs.
PvP Rank rewards in PvP Honor System shared
There are totally 14 ranks per faction in WOW Classic phase 2, and each rank will give a title and other rewards to your character. All titles of each rank and rewards per title you will get are listed below:
- Rank 1 requiring 25 HKs at least: Private title for Alliance and Scout title for Horde; Private's Tabard; Scout's Tabard
- Rank 2 requiring 2000 rating: Corporal/Grunt titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; PvP Trinkets including Insignia of the Alliance and Insignia of the Horde
- Rank 3 requiring 5000 rating: Sergeant title for both factions; Blue-Quality Cloak including Sergeant's Cape and Sergeant's Cloak; 10% discount on goods and repairs from your faction's NPCs
- Rank 4 requiring 10000 rating: Master/Senior Sergeant titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; Master and Senior Sergeant's Insignia necklaces
- Rank 5 requiring 15000 rating: Sergeant Major/First Sergeant titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; blue-quality bracers for Alliance and Horde
- Rank 6 requiring 20000 rating: Knight/Stone Guard titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; access to the officer's barracks; Knight's Colors and Stone Guard's Herald; access to Combat Mana/Healing Potions
- Rank 7 requiring 25000 rating: Knight-Lieutenant/Blood Guard titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; rare-quality Set Boots/Gloves for both factions
- Rank 8 requiring 30000 rating: Knight-Captain/Legionnaire titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; rare-quality Set Chest/Legs for both factions
- Rank 9 requiring 35000 rating: Knight-Champion/Centurion titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; Alliance/Horde Battle Standards
- Rank 10 requiring 40000 rating: Lieutenant Commander/Champion titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; rare-quality Set Helm/Shoulder for both factions
- Rank 11 requiring 45000 rating: Commander/Lieutenant General titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; access to PvP Epic Mounts; ability to talk in the WorldDDefense Channel
- Rank 12 requiring 50000 rating: Marshal/General titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; epic-quality Set Gloves/Legs/Boots for both factions
- Rank 13 requiring 55000 rating: Field Marshal/Warlord titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; epic-quality Set Helm/Chest/Shoulers for both factions
- Rank 14 requiring 60000 rating: Grand Marshal/High Warlord titles for Alliance and Horde respectively; epic-quality Weapons for both factions
Keep your eye on WOW PvP Honor System details in preparation for phase 2. Besides, please buy cheap WOW Classic gold from us anytime.
The WOWClassicGP Team