WOW Classic Treats for Greatfather Winter is one of the quests available in Feast of Winter Veil 2020. Below we introduce the process of completing the quest as well as the locations of small eggs that are used to craft Gingerbread Cookie. Upon the completion, you will be rewarded with a Smokywood Pastures Gift Pack.
How to complete WOW Classic Treats for Greatfather Winter?
Treats for Greatfather Winter starts from Greatfather Winter in Ironforge and requires level 60 to complete. When you turn in 5 Gingerbread Cookie and one glass of Ice Cold Milk to Greatfather Winter, the quest is completed.
Gingerbread Cookie consists of one Small Egg and Holiday Spices. Both Holiday Spices and Ice Cold Milk can be purchased from any vendor. And the Small Egg can be obtained by killing one of Moonkin located at Darkshore:
1. Moonkin Oracle: 70% chance to drop Small Egg
2. Moonkin: 69% chance to drop Small Egg
3. Raging Moonkin: 69% chance to drop Small Egg
4. Young Moonkin: 68% chance to drop Small Egg
Rewards for WOW Classic Treats for Greatfather Winter
Once Treats for Greatfather Winter is completed, you will be able to get hold of these rewards:
1. Smokywood Pastures Gift Pack
- Copper Bar
- Bolt of Linen Cloth
- Light Leather.
2. Smokywood Pastures Sampler: received in a mail
- Graccu's Mince Meat Fruitcake.
3. 25 reputation with Steamwheedle Cartel
4. 1,650 experience
Come to join in WOW Classic Feast of Winter Veil event to complete Treats for Greatfather Winter quest with the guide above. Besides, cheap WOW Classic gold is always for sale at our site.
The WOWClassicGP Team