WOW Season 4 has been available. Do you know the new PvP and Mythic+ Season well? Here you can learn the details about new systems, Mythic+ rewards and Operation: Mechagon in this Season.
WOW Season 4 new systems
In Season 4, there are new systems and rewards from PvP and Mythic+:
1. Awakened replaces Beguiling as the seasonal level 10 Mythic+ affix. There are four Black Empire obelisks and Lieutenants in the dungeon. While interacting with an obelisk, you will enter N'zoth's realm and be attacked by the Obelisk's Defense Lieutenant. When Lieutenant dies, you can return to reality via a portal on its corpse. Any undefeated lieutenants will ambush you while fighting with the final dungeon boss.
2. Increase the rewards from Mythic+, Dungeons, PvP, World Quests and Emissaries by about 30 item levels. And difficulty of said activities are also increased by a relative amount.
3. Titan Residuum is converted to 1 silver per point to combat stockpiling and inflation. And it will cost 20,000 Titan Residuum to Purchase Specific Mythic item level 475 Azerite, while random pieces cost 175 (N), 900 (H) and 4,750 (M).
Mythic+ rewards in WOW Season 4
Two new rewards for completing Mythic+ keystones have been found, including:
- Battle for Azeroth Keystone Conqueror: Season Four will grant the %s the Awakened title upon completion of all dungeons on Mythic +10.
- Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season Four will unlock the Awakened Mindborer mount upon completion of all dungeons on Mythic +15.
WOW Season 4 Operation: Mechagon
The Operation: Mechagon is available on Heroic and Mythic+ difficulties and it has two smaller instances:
- Mechagon Junkyard includes King Grobbamak, Gunker, Trixie & Naeno, and end with the HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit.
- Mechagon Workshop will begin with Tussle Tonks, K.U.-J.0., Machinist's Garden and end with King Mechagon himself.
Expect your excellent performance in WOW Season 4. By the way, please buy cheap WOW gold and WOW Classic gold at our site constantly.
The WOWClassicGP Team