Blizzard has revealed the latest WOW Shadowlands 9.0.5 PTR changes on Feb. 24. Here we will list the changes to Covenant Companions and Classes. Read on for more details.
Covenant Companions changes in WOW Shadowlands 9.0.5 PTR
The changes to Covenant Companions in Shadowlands 9.0.5 PTR have been announced, including:
1. Kyrian Covenant Companions: increasing Kyrian Phalanx health by 16%.
2. Necrolord Covenant Companions
- Increase Rencissa the Dynamo spell effectiveness by 40%.
- Increase Assembler Xertora spell effectiveness by 10%.
- Increase Rattlebag spell effectiveness by 20%.
- Maldraxxus Plaguesinger's Plague Song deals damage to ranged enemies every round.
- The issue that Bonesmith Heirmir Serrated Shoulder Blades can't deal damage back to the enemy is solved.
3. Night Fae Covenant Companions
- Increase Qadarin spell effectiveness by 24%.
- Increase Yira'liya health by 16% and spell effectiveness by 50%.
- Increase Duskleaf health by 20% and spell effectiveness by 25%.
- Increase Lloth'wellyn by 33% and ability damage by 25%.
- Blisswing's damage reduction applies to enemies correctly now.
4. Venthyr Covenant Companions: increasing Venthyr Nightblade attack by 25%.
WOW Shadowlands 9.0.5 PTR changes on Classes
There are also a series of changes to Classes, such as:
1. Increase Havoc Demon Hunter's Unbound Chaos (Talent) damage to 500%.
2. Increase Restoration Druid's Rejuvenation's periodic healing by 12% and Wild Growth healing by 7%.
3. Increase Beast Mastery Hunter's Spitting Cobra (Talent) damage by 260%.
4. Increase the cost of Holy Paladin's Holy Shock to 16% mana.
5. Reduce the cost of Mistweaver Monk's Vivify to 3.8% mana and Renewing Mist to 1.8%.
The more Class changes can be seen in Blizzard Blue Post, along with Covenant changes, legendary items' changes and others.
Look at WOW Shadowlands 9.0.5 PTR changes on Feb. 24. And cheap WOW gold is always for sale at our site.
The WOWClassicGP Team