Today we share a guide about WOW Shadowlands Warlock leveling. You can learn the best specs and best heirlooms below to level Warlock smoothly.
Best specs for WOW Shadowlands Warlock leveling
Warlock in Shadowlands has three specs, including Affliction, Destruction and Demonology. So which Warlock spec is best for you to level in Shadowlands?
If you are new to WOW, we suggest to choose Affliction Warlock to level in Shadowlands. Because thanks to the potent dots and Malefic Rapture, Affliction can damage multiple mobs at a time. And Affliction is the easiest spec to heal themselves with Drain Life.
Destruction is a good choice if you want to burst mobs down with big numbers. It can kill a single mob easily thanks to the Chaos Bolt ability. But there is a bit more downtime since you generate Soul Shard bits to burst down mobs consistently.
Demonology is suitable for those who want to control many demons at a time. While you play Demonology, you need to weave spells consistently to continue your demon onslaught.
Best heirlooms for WOW Shadowlands Warlock leveling
While leveling Shadowlands Warlock, you can choose to wear these heirloom gears for bonuses:
1. Helm: Tattered Dreadmist Mask
2. Necklace: Eternal Amulet of the Redeemed or Man'ari Training Amulet
3. Shoulder: Tattered Dreadmist Mantle or Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle
4. Cloak: Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak or Stone Guard's Bladed Cloak/ Banded Gilnean Cloak
5. Chest: Tattered Dreadmist Robe
6. Legs: Tattered Dreadmist Leggings
7. Rings: Signet of the Third Fleet and Dread Pirate Ring
8. Trinkets: Discerning Eye of the Beast and Touch of the Void
9. Weapon: Dignified Headmaster's Charge
Start the journey of WOW Shadowlands Warlock leveling with the best specs and heirlooms. Further, don't forget to buy WOW gold with up to $10 off from us.
The WOWClassicGP Team