Based on the basic introduction to Torghast Tower of the Damned previously, today we will introduce the further details of Torghast dungeon, including objectives and rewards. Please read on for more information.
Objectives of WOW Torghast Tower of the Damned
Torghast is a challenging mega-dungeon, and you need to do the followings in this dungeon:
1. Anima Orb: Your main source of power in Torghast. You can interact with it to choose between a selection of powerful traits that will last for the entire run. White Anima Orb is the most common powers and purple Anima Orb is the most powerful ones.
2. Bound & Tortured Souls: Freeing these souls by contacting with them will gain you a stackable buff with Soul's Blessing and a new currency Freed Soul.
3. Phantasma: A special currency can be gained by killing enemies and destroying various potteries. You can use it to buy augments from Shackled Brokers and vendor NPCs that appear every 6 floors. It will disappear when you leave the dungeon.
4. Death Count & the Tarragrue
5. Boss: You will find a small room containing another Shackled Broker and a boss every 6 floors. You should defeat the boss in boss levels because there is a barrier blocking your way until the boss is dead.
6. Rare mobs: The powerful servants of the Jailer near your location. Defeating them will gain you quantities of Phantasma and an Anima Orb with exclusive powers.
Rewards of WOW Torghast Tower of the Damned
The rewards for Torghast Tower of the Damned are still unknown. But you can be able to obtain these rewards in Shadowlands Alpha:
1. Freed Soul: Obtained by freeing Bound Souls. It will be used to help advance your chosen Covenant.
2. [PH] Legendary Component: Contained in Resonant Chests. It likely be used to craft Legendary items.
3. [PH] Torghast Boss Loot & [PH] Condemned Soul Essence: Dropped from Torghast bosses.
Prepare for WOW Torghast Tower of the Damned with these objectives. Further, cheap WOW gold is on sale at our site all the time.
The WOWClassicGP Team