Torghast, Tower of the Damned has updated by adding Torments debuff as a soft timer. If you spend longer on each floor in Torghast, the rest of your run will become more difficult.
What is WOW Torments soft timer?
Torments is a mechanic acting as a soft timer in Torghast, Tower of the Damned dungeon, which makes the speed very important while climbing the Tower because the longer you take on each floor, the harder the rest of your run will be. But you can get a small safe area at the start of each floor, allowing you to change talents and prevent the soft timer from activating. And you will get a Resting buff in this area that allows you to AFK or take a break during a run. This buff will last until you leave the safe area, loot something or enter combat.
Torments will be assigned randomly according to the zone you get assigned and as you climb it will stack for every floor. If you kill the boss encountered after 6 floors and the zone switches, Torments will reset.
What WOW Torments soft timer will you receive?
In Torghast, you will receive these Torments, such as:
1. Torment: Might of the Upper Reaches: Increasing the target's Physical damage taken by 1% every 60 seconds.
2. Torment: Mort'regar's Echoes: Increasing the target's magic damage taken by 1% every 60 seconds.
3. Torment: Breath of Coldheart: Decreasing the target's damage done by 1% every 120 seconds.
4. Torment: Fracturing Forces: Seeking out new prey, summoning a Mawsworn Shadestalker every 30 sec when the target isn't in combat. These minions have 20% increased health.
5. Torment: Eye of Skoldus: Skoldus' Eye is upon the target, summoning Mawsworn Seekers every 45 sec when the target isn't in combat. These minions have 10% increased health.
6. Torment: Soulforge Heat: Inflicting 1% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage per 5 sec.
Keep your eyes open to learn WOW Torments soft timer. Further, you can also choose us to buy cheap WOW gold and other related goods.
The WOWClassicGP Team